Rules Pertaining to Beaches and the Water
*Reminder: The beaches are open by permit from Memorial Day to Labor Day*
Approved by Board of Directors- November 19, 2009
- N.I.A. Members and their guests only.
- Guests MUST be accompanied by a member at all times.
- Members may be required to show their card to a Director and must bring their card with them.
- All beaches are closed at 9:00 PM.
- Parent or guardian supervision required for all children under 12 years of age, and those using inner tubes.
- Use large inner tubes beyond markers only.
- No animals allowed on beach areas.
- No littering. Carry in – Carry out. Do not leave trash, beach toys, beach equipment, etc.
- No use of soap or shampoo.
- No sand or rock throwing.
- No foul or obscene language.
- No hard baseballs to be used.
- No boat launching except at prescribed areas and during prescribed times.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS on beach areas.
- No jet skis allowed. Strictly enforced.
- No wake within 100 feet of any swimming area.
- No boat key lending. Loss of boat key will result.
- NO SMOKING on any of our properties.
Violation of these rules may lead to loss of membership. For initial violations you will receive a verbal warning, second violation you will receive a written warning, and third violations result in loss of membership for the season.