School’s out and summer is in full swing. We hope everyone is off to a great start and enjoying the sunny weather. With the coming July 4th weekend, we wanted to catch our members up on our current status. We will be checking membership status more rigorously during holiday weekends, so please remember to bring your membership card.
- If it is not possible to maintain social distancing OR the beach has reached the posted capacity, no more visitors will be allowed on the beach.
- Please bring your membership cards to the beach. Board members will be spot-checking, so please be courteous.
- No guests. Details Here
- No parties.
- Sanitize your picnic table when finished, members are responsible for sanitizing shared spaces, including the picnic tables.
- Carry in, Carry out: please take all of your trash and recycling with you when leaving.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the port-o-john at Sandy Beach.
- The NIA operates 4 beaches, please consider using another property on a busy day.
- Refrain from coming to the beach if in the previous 14 days you:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. cough, fever, shortness of breath)
- Have traveled outside of Massachusetts
- Have had exposure to someone with known or suspected COVID-1